There are some legal obligations with renting property that we cannot do for you, and you will want to make sure you comply with personally. These include:

  • Ensuring you have buildings insurance for the property and that this covers multi-letting the property
  • Appropriate safety certificates (gas, electrical, EPC, fire alarms etc.)
  • Consent to let/multi-let from your mortgage provider
  • HMO License, where applicable (we can advise)

You will still be responsible for repairs and maintenance above £100, but we will cover smaller repairs.